Thursday, August 1, 2013

New New New!


Skirt/ Ann Taylor Top/ T.J. Maxx Boots/ Docle Vita 
I am truly excited to reveal this new layout for Scarlet Lips! I haven't had a change to the blog since I bega. I needed a little change! Hopefully you like it, because I do. :)  My aunt (a graphic designer) and I spent numerous hours on this and I am content with the outcome! She is the best!  It reflects my personality and style, which is the main goal of Scarlet Lips! 
On to the outfit.. you know those steals/deals that you get lucky with while shopping? Well, this skirt was one of those! I purchased it at Ann Taylor for only five bucks!!! Can you believe it? Lately I have been loving this skirt and the boots in this post! They have been on repeat for the past month. Feel free to comment and let me know what you would like to see on the next post! Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment