Monday, February 6, 2012

Turquoise Leather



I must admit keeping up with a blog is not the easiest task, yet it is always rewarding. This look was a must for my blog, even though it has taken me an eternity to post it. I paired the leather skirt with a flowy turquoise top and my lovely litas :) Its not very often that my hair is up but, I took a chance and tried something a bit different. This bold leather skirt only cost me 10 bucks at forever 21 and I could not possibly pass the opportunity to own it. This particular combination is chic yet classy with a hint edge...yes thats the best way to describe it!...I think haha! Thanks for reading dolls!


xo



Top/ Forever 21 Skirt/ Forever 21 Shoes/ Aldo 

1 comment:

  1. i love the shoes :))

    come and visit my blog too :)
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete