Monday, January 7, 2013

Update!


Lately I have been drinking large amounts of tea and going on Starbucks runs with my dear friend, Natalia. Between work and getting ready for the new semester, Ive managed to begin reading again one of my favorite books..Redeeming Love. I am absolutely in love with anything Francine Rivers pours out on pages. She truly has a gift! Oh! and I have began to buy books for my ipad.. Its something different and new to me, but so far I love it! It amazes me how I can carry everything I need on one little ipad! It truly saves my life! I have also been cuddling with my sparky and enjoying my days off! My spring semester officially stars tomorrow! Hope you have a great start to this new year and new semester! Thanks for stopping by! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment