Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hats & Knee Boots

Boots/ ZARA Skirt/ Cotton Plaid Shirt/ F21 Cream shirt/ H&M  Hat/ ASOS Lips/ NYX lip Creme Color :Monte Carlo 
 I have been very anxious to share my next favorites for the fall. Besides plaid, I feel hats and knee boots are my next two esentials for the fall season. ASOS has a lovely selection of hats that I have been eyeing out for months now. Finally I decided to purchase this beauty! My favorite way to add a bit of life to an outfit has to be by throwing in a hat!  
Lets talk boots! Hmm these babies were purchased from zara a few weeks ago! It was love at first sight. Although it doesn't get very cold in florida, I will definetly wear them out especially since they are a neutral color that can go easily with anything! 
Hopefully I gave you some good ideas for your next purchases! 

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment