Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Simple Heel


Crop Top/ f21 Skirt/ Cotton On Heels/ Rackroom Necklace/ Francescas Lips/ Mixture of Captive by Mac & Monte Carlo by NYX

Hopefully you had a lovely weakend! I enjoyed mine very much!
Lets talk business.. My mom recently took a trip to New York City where she was able to visit Hillsong New York as well as a Forever 21 in Manhattan! She was sweet enough to bring me some cardigans (recently shown on the last few posts) as well as this cute crop top! It was a perfect fit and I am one happy camper! Btw, I have the best momma ever!!! :) 
The outfit is a basic sunday look for me.. you know I am very fond of skirts and so I decided to pair the skirt and crop top together! The pale pink and the nude heels were made for each other! 
Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Thanksgiving is so close and Christmas is right around the corner.. My mom and I already started decorating!!! Get excited people!!! haha

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment