Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Breakfast


Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 It is a tradition in my family to wake up on thanksgiving morining and watch The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! I am a bit too excited haha. This year we planned a huge breakfast for my little family to hold us off until our Thanksgiving party which involves two turkeys! Not just one but two! My family loves to eat and we make a big deal out of food. 
My favorite part of breakfast was the pumpkin pancakes and you can make them too!
Enjoy!
I am thankful today, forever and always for the blessings of life, where I live, family, friends and most importantly for Jesus! Whatever and who ever you are thankful for make sure they know :)
Thank you for stoping by and reading.. I am truly thankful to share a bit of my life with you all.

Stay tuned for the another post today.. Ill be showing you my outfit for the thanksgiving dinner!
See ya soon!

xx

P.s. I'm also thankful for my lovely brother ^ who takes all of my photos for the blog! Thank you, Jay! 





No comments:

Post a Comment