Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Mix Print



Skirt/ Cotton On Nike Blazers/  Vneck/ Cotton On ASOS Cardigan/ F21 Lips/ Ruby Woo by Mac

Well hello again! I'm spicing up Scarlet Lips today with a little help from my handsome brother. He has impecable taste and thought.. why not? His look is the truly what fall is all about! The leather jacket just pulls everything together. (trying to convince you a bit there haha)
As for my look, I wanted to shoot some photos on a mixed print outfit and put this look together. I really love the way the plaid print and the winter print go together..it just fits right! On a previous post, I mentioned that print on print is a good way of swithcing things up and here is a perfect example of just that! Trying living on the edge with your outfits ;)
During this semester, I had been looking for some comfortable shoes that I can wear with any type of look and these Nike Blazers are perfection! I use them frequently..specially for college! Super comfortable!
Have a lovely weekend!

xo  
 
Shoes/ Doc Martins Jeans/ Topman Sweater/ Topman Watch/ ASOS Jacket/ H&M









No comments:

Post a Comment