Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Classy & Sassy


 
Shirt | Loft  Sandals | Nine West  Skirt | Cotton On  Clutch | Target

Hello again dear readers! Lets keep this short and sweet.. Today's look on SL reflects my mood lately. I've been sporting very basic pieces and more monochromatic looks than I usually do. Nevertheless, I feel that adding color reflects my personality more, but I guess Pinterest has influenced me greatly. To add a little more to this look, I decided to leave my hair curly and free! Tell me what you think!! Your thoughts are appreciated and took into consideration! If you love this look.. Share with others and try your own version! (tag me in your post so I can see your spin on this look @stephivelez) I would love to see it :)
Thanks for stopping by! 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Scarlet, you really know how to carry yourself. Love your look! The best thing about you is that you're confident and above all, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete