Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Bit Of Green


Boots/ Dolce Vita Skirt/ Zara Shirt/ T.J. Maxx Jacket/ GAP Lips- Captive by Mac
These leaves may not be orange here but they are beautiful! Lately, we've had a bit a of rain in Florida and I feel as if the leaves have never been greener. I took the opportunity to wear my favorite rain coat of all time from GAP. I added some plaid and some booties and taaa daaaaaa!!! Here you have a perfect every day fall look. Besides the outfit, I would like to add that my curly hair has never been this healthy! Ive been using Moroccan oil hair products as well as Shea Moisture products. There has been a great amount of improvement ever since these products were purchased and I am beyond pleased. Later on this week I''ll update you with what products exactly I use and how I use them! 
My weekend has been calm, but nevertheless eventful! I'll be back!!!! (said in a deep Arnold Schwarzengegger voice) lol  I kid I kid..

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment