Thursday, November 7, 2013

Back in Action

Booties/ Dolce Vita Skirt/ F21 Plaid shirt/ f21 Sweater/ H&M Lipstick/ Ruby woo by MAC
Pardon my absence but I am back in action and ready for this fall season! This college semester has been challenging requiring most of my time. Now on to the good stuff! 

Live and breath plaid this holiday season! I am utterly obsessed with anything plaid and forgive me in advance for all of the plaid posts. I just cant help it! Layering is probably the key to the fall/ winter season. Looking for ways to stay warm, look cute yet not look like I've been wearing the same thing over and over again. Hopefully I can help you try different things and give a spin to your wardrobe. 
My advice for this season: purchase pieces that can go with everything (stay away from too much pattern). If you have solid colored clothing it is easier to balance the pattern and the solids. Next: use pattern on pattern (like in these photos). Although you may feel that you stand out a bit, being bold requires bold moves, so try it out! 

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment