Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday Weekend


Shoes/ Aldo Skirt/ Urban Outfitters Top/ Love Culture Bag/ Aldo 
This weekend was filled with birthdays! My parents' birthdays are days apart, so we always find a way to celebrate them together and make the weekned special. My outfit in the post is simple but cute.. I added this color blocking shirt which is always fun to wear. My hair did not just miraculously grow a million inches within days(in case you were wondering), I put on my extensions to make the outfit look a bit more sophisticated ;) haha I rarely post pictures of food but I had to share the delicious food we tasted at this Italian restaurent in Winter Park. I couldn't take many photos because it became dark outside pretty quick, but heres an idea of what I wore. Hope you have a lovely week! 
xo

Oh this is my handsome brother Jay :) 

 And this is my other half Adriana <3




No comments:

Post a Comment