Sunday, October 7, 2012

My flesh may fail, my God You never will.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Have you ever wished you could stop time and just relax? I feel life can get extremely busy to the point where our daily routines consume every ounce of our day. Whole heartedly I can say I am happy that I can take a break today and just update the blog. Now lets talk about this look..I absolutely love red lipstick and Mac's Ruby woo is probably my favorite! Red lips add a different touch to the look and its always fun to wear. I paired this dark floral top with my high waisted pants from target. You might not believe me, but this outfit is sooo comfy! haha I hope your week goes smoothly! 
Thanks for reading :) 
xo
Heels/ Aldo Pants/ Target Top/ H&M Lipstick/ MAC (Rubby Woo)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment