Tuesday, May 28, 2013

London London London!

Skirt/ H&M Sweater/ H&M Necklace/ Francescas Bag/ Target Lipstick/ Mac -Rebel
Please excuse my tired look in these photos, I had been walking for seven hours that day and was ready for a date with my bed. I'm not an expert when it comes to jet lag. I took the expresion shop till you drop to its full potential! 
This was probably my favorite outfit of the trip. I wore this greenish skirt and this cross sweater from H&M, which I both purchased there. I added a spiked necklace too add a little edge to the look! 
On another note, I was able to taste the delicious Laudurée Macaroons! I had them several times during my trip and they are truly everything I expected and more! 
Hope you had a lovely memorial day weekend! 
xo

P.S. I started a Vine! Join me on my stylish adventure through videos :) Also, there you will find videos from my trip. Till next time! 






No comments:

Post a Comment