Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sushi & Smiles


Studded Flats/ Bakers Skirt/ Cotton On Top/ F21 Bracelete/ Pandora  
 
Don't you just love sushi? Yesterday I went to have sushi with my cousin for her birthday. We had seven different types of sushi and each of them were absolutely delicious! My outfit was simple. I find that skirts are the most comfortable piece of clothing a girl can wear. I paired the skirt with a graphic tee that says "Born to be Bad" haha. I will wear it again with something different so you can actually see the rest of the top. Hopefully you have had a relaxing weekend, in a blink of an eye it was sunday. Where has time gone? 
My youth group is starting something new this year where each week we read a different book of the bible. We started with the new testament, and so far we have read James, Galatians and now this week is 1 Thessalonians. My goal this year is to read the entire Bible. Yes I know this goal seems impossible, but I need the challenge and discipline. If you feel the same you are welcome to join me on this journey! The more the merrier! Thanks for reading :)

xo   



No comments:

Post a Comment