Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Autumn!

Wedges/ Steve Madden Skirt/ Urban Outfitters Sweater/ Target Necklace/F21 Lipstick/Ruby Woo (MAC)
 Oh the college life, how it consumes every ounce of your life! haha I have been pretty occupied with school these days, but luckily I was able to take some photos this weekend. Now lets talk fashion.. I am beyond happy that it is fall. I have plenty of outfits inline for the season and I am anxious to share them. I have had many pumpkin spice lattes already, which always sets the atmosphere for lovely fall season. At first glance the sweater looks orange, but then again it looks red also. I would say it is more of a blend of the two. haha So Im going with coral! The main reason why I purchased the sweater is because it is two toned..so lovely! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by.. :)

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment