Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brotherly Love

Boots/ Dolce Vita  Lace Top/T.J. Max Skirt/ Love Culture Cardigan/ F21Bag/ Target Watch/ Fossil 
I thought id spice things up a bit for this post. My brother is probably the best dressed man I know. Such great style! For that very reason, Im adding him into my posts' more and more to give you a little twist :) My outfit is a simple church look filled with nudes and browns. My arm candy was basically my favorite part of the outfit. Love my new rose gold watch from Fossil! I added a little pearl bracelet and of course my pandora bracelet.  I was feeling a little less color that day.. as for my brother he styled his plain jeans and V-neck look with a dressy blazer and some brown oxfords. Hope you are having a marvelous week so far!

xo

 



 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment