Sunday, December 8, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

Boots/ Dolce Vita Skirt/ Cotton On V-neck/ Cotton On Necklace/ ASOS Hat/ Target
Am I the only one that gets in a good mood when the smell of christmas trees is lingering in the air? I might be the odd one, but these trees just stir up the christmas spirit within. Anyway, I hope you are in the Christmas spirt and if you aren't..I hope this post motivates you to be!
Lets talk about my look.. honestly with finals and all I have been a tad bit lazy and that is reflected in my wardrobe. Even though I haven't been completely energized, I do feel that being simple is good! Less is more, right? :) 

xx 

P.S. Not sure if you noticed, but I made a email for Scarlet Lips! Feel free to email me! Don't be shy!
Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on ideas for future posts. I am open for questions, ideas, suggestions.. you name it! Comment below or email me. 
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment