Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Knit & Studs

A Little reminder for this week:
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.  James 1:3
Vest/ F21 Leggings/ F21 Flats/ Bakers Sweater/ Cotton Lipstick/ Diva (MAC)
I am finally free!!! I am completely over joyed that it is christmas holiday! Not only is Christmas fourteen days away, but my birthday is sixteen days away as well. Lately, I have been wearing Diva by Mac cosmetics a lot. Completely in love with the matte finish it leaves and its lovely dark shade of red! Today I managed to take some time out to show you my outfit.. I have been a coach potato since yesterday.  Hopefully you are done with finals or on the verge of being finished. Have a wonderful day, lovely people! 

xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment