Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oxblood Happiness


Boots/ H&M Top/ Anne Taylor Loft Skirt/ F21 Jacket/ H&M Bag/ Aldo

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! I have been enjoying my family and friends these days. I hope you have been too! All of my presents are rapped and ready to be given! Tomorrow there is a huge celebration at my house and I cannot wait to party and eat yummy food. What have you been up too? 
Love love love this skirt! havent taken it off since I got it in the mail.. just kidding but almost! I paired the skirt with an oxblood jacket and a polka dotted top. Oh, and I have been drinking gingerbread lattes like its my job. My fave!!! 
Just a little reminder: Gifts are lovely, but the greatest gift that has ever been received is Jesus. He is the true reason for my favorite season :) 
Merry Christmas, loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment