Thursday, November 1, 2012

Soft & Chic


Boots/ Ross Top/ F21 Skirt/ Love Culture Bag/ H&M

I was a little hesitant about the mixture of the skirt, the boots, and the sweater, but I decided to be a little edgy today and venture out from my confort zone. Sometimes I put something on and I dont really like it that much, but then after careful consideration I realize it was a great decision. These boots are absolutely gorgeous and they are perfect for the fall/winter season! Since the colors where neutral I decided to add in a coralish lipstick to brighten up the entire look. This weekend I plan on going shopping with a good friend of mine and I cant wait to get my hands on some fall sweaters and scarves! Ive made a wish list and Im hoping to find the things I have been wanting.
Until next time! Thanks for reading :)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment