Saturday, November 24, 2012

Skating on Ice

Sweater/ H&M Leggings/ F21 Boots/ H&M Bag/ F21 Scarf/ Francesca's

Christmas is in the air! Can't you feel it? I have been enjoying every bit of this break going iceskating, eating delicious food and laughing until my belly aches.. especially since my cousin came home for the holidays. To be honest, I have eaten everything I shouldn't have, but boy oh boy its been glorious! Lets talk about the outfit.. This fall/ winter I am in love with oversized knit sweaters. I mean besides the fact that they are extremely comfy they look incredibly cute! Truly fond of my marron leggings..I have been wearing them non stop! Color blocking is so fun so for this outfit, I decided to give it a try. Hope you have enjoyed your holiday.. I sure have :) Thanks for reading!
xo 



Oh how I love my beautiful cousin! 






No comments:

Post a Comment