Monday, November 12, 2012

Brown & Pattern


I have a special place in my heart for skirts. Boy do I love them! Its great to feel girly and edgy all at the same time! Lately I have been more prone to wear darker colors simply because its what Im in the mood for. I think its just the fall season!  Thanks to my wonderful Aunt who is a fantastic photographer, I have been able to learn a thing or two about the whole photography world and everything it entails. I've already started my christmas list (and yes I know its november but I love to get a head start on things if you know what I mean haha) and I have found the perfect lens to help take better outfit photos. Now its back to studying! Hope you have had a lovely long weekend! Thanks for reading!

xo

Bag/ ALDO Booties/ Dolce Vita Skirt/ Cotton On Top/ Target Lipstick/ Captive by MAC



 


No comments:

Post a Comment