Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birds & Trees

  
Skirt/ Urban outfitters Flats/ H&M Top/ H&M Cuff/ Forever 21 Necklace/ Forever21 Nail polish/ Savage by Sinful Nails



This park has to be one of my favorite places to visit. After a nice run with Adrian,  we went to have some lunch and take some pictures for the blog. I absolutely love the big trees here and I knew that it would be perfect for today's post. Recently, I purchased some new nail polishes at wallgreens and the colors I picked were mainly blues and greens. Lately, I have been in the mood for those colors and found some really cute ones. I will post pictures later on this week. Todays outfit was centered around the fact the florida heat is unbearable. Therefore, I picked a high-low flirt and a thin top to prevent more heat haha. The bird top has so many different colors and makes it extremely easy to pair up. 
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!  


When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a lasting foundation. Proverbs 10:25


      Oh and might I introduce you to my natural curly hair! :)

1 comment:

  1. great pictures, love the top :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete