Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rain Rain go Away


Dress/ H&M Jacket/ Love Culture Combat boots/ Candies(Khol's) Bag/ Ubran Outfitters Watch/ Target
Hello love bugs, there has been rain nonstop these days and I have been waiting for the most opportune time to update the blog. Curly hair and combat boots have become my best friend these last few days and I wanted to show you what I would wear in this crazy weather. Plus, I added my lovely book bag in there to show you more less what my everyday look to class is like. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Heres a little about my week so far.. My week started by attending Sunday service and feeding the homeless. It was such touching and marking experience. I was extremely blessed by the people and by being given the privilege to serve them. 
Heres a verse that has been a fresh reminder daily to my walk with Christ and hope it encourages you to move forward! 
Thanks for reading!
xo
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


Adrain bought me this case! sooo in love with it <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment