Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lacey Day

Hello, beautiful people! Today I decided to go for the more casual look. I wore these high waisted shorts on a previous post, and decided to show them again. Many people have been approaching me about them and ask where I bought them. It is always exciting to announce that I got them from a thrift store in California. Yet, everyone seems disappointed. My advice is always this...go thrift store shopping!! I got them for only one dollar and found many other great deals. You can too! On another note, when you want to make the outfit a bit more interesting adding accessories is always a great idea. It has been raining on and off all day which means I couldn't take pictures outside, but still I managed to find a way. Thanks for reading! 
xo

Top/ Tj Max Shorts/ thirfted Bracelets/ Gift + H&M Purse/ H&M Flats/ H&M Sunglasses/ F21 Heart Ring/ Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment