Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to the Basics

Dress/ Forever 21 Sandals/ Steve Madden Arm candy/ F21 & Target

Back is classy! I love the way it looks with almost everything. Today, I wanted to be more natural minus the red lipsticks ;) I left my hair curly which is always refreshing. To be honest, I wasn't to fond of my natural hair, but I have been getting many compliments about it..so here is me giving my natural hair a try. These sandals are one of the newest additions to my closet. Steve madden is probably one of my favorite brands of shoes and I know that once I find a good deal I have to be smart about the buy. I Found these at Marshalls and had to pick them up. My week has been filled with homework and work. I love my schedule and I love my classes.  Hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for reading <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment