Wednesday, December 28, 2011

High Heels High Hopes

Skirt/ Urban Outfitters Shoes/ Aldo Shirt/ H&M


Santa had a MAC blush palette under the tree waiting for me plus brushes and an eyeshadow for my eyeshadow palette! He knows me sooo well! :) 

Lets just say santa really out did himself this year. I've been wanting a black high-low skirt for quite awhile. This is just one of the many beautiful gifts I've received. Yesterday was my birthday which means I've turned 18 Finally! My friend took me to lunch and shopping, then later on in the day I went to the Cheesecake factory for some delicious dinner. My friends all met up there and joined me! God has really blessed me with some outstanding people. I hope you are enjoying your holiday.. New Years is soon! This year has flown by too fast! 

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment