Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend jeans/ H&M Boots/ UB Coat/ London Fogg Scarf/ Cotton On Lips- Twig- MAC
The cold weather and I have a lovely relationship. It would be against my nature to say "it's too cold!!" when I have been on my knees praying for it to feel like winter in florida. To end the rambling, I was just very pleased to whip out my scarf and coat!
Boyfriend jeans are probably my newest favorite addition to my wardrobe. Being that jeans are not my favorite, I was a little hesitant to wear these... but my mother went ahead and bought me these lovely jeans for christmas and I have literally worn them almost everyday since then. Love them with all my corazon! 
Also, I have worn the same boots for the past few post, but I just don't get tired of them. I do repeat items in my closet because thats the purpose of buying things.. to use them! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment